Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

When Life Crashes In

Sometimes life seems to crash in and things don't go the way you planned. Today I am writing this post on a borrowed computer.
  • Life Crashed in
I am in the beginning of an amazing Bible Study (check my sidebar) and I am asking God to reveal himself to me.
  • Opening my Heart to the Father
So while life crashes in and I open my heart to God I am taking a break for isthe rest of this week.
I am praying and reading and worshiping our Father and I am asking him to reveal himself to me.
I miss you guys. Please come by anyway and let me know what is going on. And encourage me please to seek God first.

Loving you while I am on the journey
Sherry

5 comments:

Denise said...

I am asking God to reveal His self to you my friend, love you.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Oh my sweet friend, do you know how precious you are? Not only to me, but you are very precious in His sight. I pray you will know that over the next several days.

I pray that the enemy will not be able to distract you from your time in the Word just because you committed yourself to a new Bible study. May you instead feel new joy and hope as you continue this study.

Hang in there my friend! Remember this is only a minor setback!

Lindsey said...

Sherry! So sorry! I hope you can get that worked out...Yes, course seek God first...He knew it was going to happen! Hang in there. In the meantime, come visit my new blog "dress".

Carla said...

Blessing to you Sherry!! ENJOY the journey:)

Just found this quote:
"The very moment you realize
you are unhappy or frustrated with a situation,
is your 'point of power' for now you have
a clear picture of how you don't want things to be.

Imagine the exact opposite of the frustrating situation,
and there you have the makings of your vision."

~~ Robert Fritz

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

Hi Sherry! Oh sweet girl, God is soooo good and he will reveal himself to you. Have faith and it will be. I hope all is going good for you and enjoy each day!

much love,
Becky