Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Show and Tell

Welcome to Show and Tell Friday hosted by Kelli
Today I want to show you part of my collection.

I love hearts. These are my little hearts that I display at Valentines and some during the year in various places. I will collect them from around the house and group together for Valentines Day.
I was thinking about how happy I am to be able to babysit my grandson and that it fills my heart with joy so I thought this was fitting.
What fills your heart with joy? I am thankful that God allows my to see him and my daughter almost everyday now. God has been so gracious to us. Seeing God's work and hand in all the circumstances make me joyful sometimes when things are rough it is God's lovingkindess that is the only thing that keeps me going.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my heart collection today. Please go visit Kelli.
Post a Comment