Pages

Friday, August 26, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 


The weather we are watching the activity in the gulf.  We are getting much needed showers during the night.  Much cooler temps.  Fall is in the air.  

As I look out my window I really can't see out my window.  But currently I hear loud new neighbors moving in.  Very loud! 

Right now I am hoping it quiets down outside. On the positive I am getting out Fall Pumpkins and decor. 

Thinking and Pondering Christmas isn't far away.  We are planning to buy a tree at Hobby Lobby as soon as they are on line.  I will start checking this week.  There is not a H.L. on island.  Bummer. 

How I am feeling Good.  Weather is so much cooler!  Now we can enjoy island life.

On the breakfast plate this morning this is what the Cowboy wanted 

I had Bacon and L/O Chicken Fried Steak from last night from Salt Grass.  It was good but mine is better. 

What I am wearing Brown tank with lace, crochet and beads (it is worn out) and black shorts and socks.  

On my reading pile 

I went to the bookstore in town.  All they have are used copies. Two old friends Maddie Day and Debra Goldstein.  And a couple new friends.  

 I can only get books at Walmart.  Not too many choices. 

On my TV this week Finally we found Restoring Galveston on a free trial.  I think we have already watched them all.  But there are several new to us shows. 

On the menu No real plans yet.  But we will be eating as much Beef as possible and Veggies that are high in Iron.  The Cowboy needs a lot more iron in his diet. 

Looking around the house I am planning on moving a few things.  My sewing machine is by our bed.  I want to move it to living room behind coach.  I am planning on moving my adorable orange cart to our music room for a side table.  

To Do List for the week  Move the sewing machine and my flower cart cart.   Promote blog and start my Fall Link party.  You will be seeing more recipes here.  Work on my September Calendar and Planner

Something fun to share 

Tea Time Tuesday returns this week!

From the camera  

These dog toys stayed here a couple days.  Now they are somewhere in the house.  

Devotional 


Thanks for visiting.  I hope you enjoyed your time here! 

Come back on Tuesday for tea!

Linking with Sandra and a few parties.  See the list below. 

Click Here


Have a Sparkly Week! 





MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Love Your Creativity Link Party
Busy Monday
 Handmade Monday
You Are The Star Blog Hop
Metamorphosis Monday
Craftastic Monday Link Party
Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 

TUESDAY
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
 All About Home Party
Tuesdays with a Twist
Tuesday Turn About Link Party 
Karins Kottage Link Party 
Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 

 WEDNESDAY
 Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays
Beautifully Made Link Party
Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's
Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday
  Homestead Blog Hop 
 
  THURSDAY
Vintage Charm
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
Grace at Home Party 
Crafty Creators Link Party
 
FRIDAY
 Funtastic Friday
Home Matters Linky Party
Farm House Fridays
Create, Bake, Grow and Gather  

1 comment:

Laurie Cover said...

Sounds like you are staying quite busy. And like you’re getting back into the swing of blogging. It’s good when you have time!

Thank you for sharing at Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop!

Laurie