Pages

Monday, August 29, 2022

Busy Monday

 


Welcome to my Monday post I like to call Busy Monday. 

Are you Busy today? 

I was Busy the last few weeks  working  on a new Crochet project.  This is my inspiration.


The colors spoke to me.  But I am a beginner so this is gorgeous blanket is way beyond my ability. 

This one inspired me too.  I was planning on using a couple shades of Green for borders.  But look at this gorgeous be Purple! 

I searched and searched  for a free pattern and tried several.  


My first thought.  But I really like the look of the Hexagon . . . 

Last night I think I finally got the hang of it.  As I asked myself 'Why is this so hard?'

I think this is the one.  But it is larger than I want so this week I will try a smaller stitch. 


I am Busy this week trying to promote  my FB Readers page.  Do you read Cozy Mysteries  or Sweet Romance.  I post daily over on my book blog and on FB.  It is a private group but you can ask to join.  Click Here


Today I am Busy moving things around in my cabinets.  They are tall.  I can barely reach the second shelf.  I have to stand on ladder to reach the top! 

We got a super deal at Kroger last night . . . 

$1.00 each!  I have 6 jars to make room for.  

Another goal I have this week is to make things easily assessable for the Cowboy. 

 His snacks and drinks need to be where he can help himself.  And see his inventory.  He buys on impulse.  With such a small space I am constantly trying to fit everything in. 

I saw something  on FB that was cool.  There was alot of chatter about this.  Some people talking 'Smack' suggesting a food  pantry wouldn't  have a need for this.  Found Here

I have personally  been in a pantry when ladies came in for birthday cakes.  And I heard the worker say come back on a certain day and they would have cake for her 4 year old.   Ask your area pantry! 


When I am not Busy I love to read other blogs.  This is a favorite.   

I love the Parisienne Farmgirl.  I just adore the photography and dream of beautiful rooms like she shares.  Click Here

This week I plan to get my September  Calendar and Planner ready.  I am super Busy this time of year with book promos and planning Christmas events. 

If I am not too Busy  I will make these . . . 

These look and sound so good!  The author shared the recipe with me.  These would be a nice surprise for the Cowboy he likes Coconut!  You can find the recipe over Here


And I am Busy getting out my Fall decor and filling our little beach cottage with Pumpkins. 


I hope to Busy exploring  this Island we call home.  


Wishing you a beautiful, fun, productive  and Sparkly week! 


Linking with my regular fun blog parties.  

Each week I will feature one blog party.  This week's feature is 


What a cute little button!  Click Here

The rest of the list is below.  






MONDAY 

Inspire Me Monday

Love Your Creativity Link Party

Busy Monday

 Handmade Monday

You Are The Star Blog Hop

Metamorphosis Monday

Craftastic Monday Link Party

Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 


TUESDAY

Inspire Me Tuesdays

Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 

Making A Home 

 All About Home Party

Tuesdays with a Twist

Tuesday Turn About Link Party 

Karins Kottage Link Party 

Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 


 WEDNESDAY

 Team Creative Crafts 

Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays

Beautifully Made Link Party

Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday

  Homestead Blog Hop 

 

  THURSDAY

Vintage Charm

Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party

 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party

Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 

Grace at Home Party 

Crafty Creators Link Party 

Create Bake Grow & Gather



 

FRIDAY

 Funtastic Friday

Home Matters Linky Party

Farm House Fridays

Create, Bake, Grow and Gather  







3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your hexagon blankie is going to be gorgeous and we can't wait to see it finished!

GranthamLynn said...

Thanks. Have a great week!

Sew Can Do said...

Crochet is one of the crafts I've struggled to figure out, so good for you for putting this much effort in! Thank so much for featuring my Craftastic Monday Link Party too - it's very appreciated:)