Pages

Monday, July 25, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 


Joining Sandra for her party.  The link is below . . . 

The Weather not as hot the last few days.  And we are getting a few rain showers over night!  As I look out my window I am sitting this morning facing our large living room window.  It is up about 4 foot so not easy to see out while sitting.  My view right now is my plant shelf . . .  Right now I am hoping I can get to Home Depot and Big Lots for plants and pots for 'said shelf' mentioned above . . . Thinking and Pondering and Praying I am grateful and thankful to the Lord that my daughter is communicating with me.  She sends me updates on her gardens.  I am proud of her. . . How I am feeling good no sinus headache this morning but I feel sad that the Cowboy is still not well.  He is depressed and has no focus.  Our family doesn't check on him or call him.  I/we ignore it.  But I think that is part of his issue.  He sleeps most of the day.  And binges on Cookies and sweets he insists on buying. On the breakfast plate . . . Nothing yet today.  Well before I finished he got up and asked for Toast.  I gave him 1Peanut Butter and 2 Jelly. Maybe Eggs and Hash.   I will suggest.  He will probably ask for  Toast and Jelly  On the dinner plate tonight I am planning on Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff.  Here's what we had the other day 


 What I am wearing I think the same top as last week!  Turquoise tank with lace and my black shorts. On my reading pile 


On the Cowboys tv
easier just to let him watch Poker, Garage Shows, Johnny Carson  you know guy stuff. I have books I need to read!   . . . On the menu he is showing some interest.  Menu this week based on things he bought at grocery store 

Monday Hamburger Helper Beef Stroganoff and Green Beans (my choice) Tuesday Tacos Wednesday Chicken Alfredo Thursday Pork and Stove Top Friday Steak and Baked Potatoes 

 Looking around the house Dogs are shedding everywhere! To Do List brush dogs, sweep vacuum (this happens daily) Clean refrigerator and stove, was dishes.  Go to Dollar Tree, Book Store and Post Office From the camera 

 








Spoiled!  If you look close you can see how high the windows are.  

 Devotional 


Have a Blessed be Week!
Thanks for stopping by! 
Don't get to stop at Sandra's
Visit Sandra Here

Linking at some a few parties 

The list is below 






4 comments:

Jodi said...

The pups look content. Love the devotion. Have a great week!

Tamy said...

It is dog shedding time of year! The heat certainly doesn't help. I love the sparkle thoughts. Have a GREAT week.

Sandra said...

My Kaia is shedding too, it's crazy. Your dinner picture made me drool, oh my word, mashed potatoes and meat with tons of gravy is my downfall.

Have a wonderful week,
Sandra
xoxo

Jean said...

Glad your daughter is communicating with you again! Definitely the time of year for pet hair to shed. It comes off our cat like crazy lately. Hope you have a great week!