Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Foodie Friday Welcome Back

 

Hello.  I am Happy to be back.  I had a few posts planned but things went away. 

I was fighting a cold for a couple weeks along with my regular duties. 

Hopefully I am well and caught up. 

Here's a few things I cooked  this week . . .


One of our favorite meals.  Chili Rellenos served with queso and Frito's and Salad
Pork Chops over Noodles and Mushrooms and Spinach Salad
They had Oysters at the store. . .
I told the Cowboy he could get a job shucking Oysters . . . 
He said 'Nah.  I am too slow' . . . 
Crab Legs and Potatoes followed the Oysters.  I also had Fresh Mustard Greens.  These were the best Crab Legs!  
Sausage Gravy and canned Biscuits.  Just o.k.  I didn't brown my flour good.  The Biscuits were blah. 
He woke up and suggested going out.  (I should do blah Biscuits more often) 
He likes Chicken Fried Steak at this Breakfast place.  It is always good
A good price but drinks cist too much.  Water next time! 
And at home French Toast and Bacon . 

Air Fryer Chicken Wings, Spinach Salad and my Frito's and Spinach dip. 

I haven't really planned meals for a few weeks but everything seems to turn out o.k! 

I am hoping to be back to normal now! 

See you soon!  







No comments: