Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 

Here are Sandra's prompts . . . 

The Weather we have been getting quick showers during the day.  Cooling it down to lower 90's or upper 80's.  These temps are liveable. Especially if there is no a breeze.  As I look out my window the grass is green again and growing.  So pretty.  LOL.  I don't have to mow!  Right now I am thinking about the fabulous day we had on Saturday.  Thinking and Pondering an author friend came to town on Saturday.  It was so fun to get out and just be with people.  Fun to have someone to talk to! How I am feeling I am always happy.  But today I am super happy.  Yesterday revitalized me. On the breakfast plate French Toast.  I have Powdered Sugar on mine.  The Cowboy slathers Syrup on his. 


On the lunch plate  most days we tend to have a late breakfast so no lunch.  I like to have a filling lunch   leftovers or Tuna Casserole is a favorite of mine.  I do alot of cleaning vacuuming, moping daily and walking dogs several times.  I feel better when I eat a decent lunch On the dinner plate 

We got Steaks on sale  the Cowboy wanted Corn and Potatoes.  We got 2 meals out of this hunk of meat!  What I am Wearing right now a worn out tank top and shorts and no shoes 
 I am reading 

just finished these two.  On the pile 
 

On the TV this week America's
 Test Kitchen, Something on Magnolia or Food Channel  if I get the remote.  The Cowboy has been watching Poker, Salvage Shows and movies On the menu really not planning menus now.  On the rollar coaster again.   I have Shrimp, Chuck Roast, Pork Tenderloin and Chicken Wings in freezer.  Looking around the house
and thinking about Christmas.  We will have to buy a tree.  I think it will go in the corner of the living room.  I am thinking of putting my collection of Santa's on the tree.
It will be a challenge but I don't  really have anyplace I can display them.
To Do List I want to go to the Strand and look for shops for author book signings. Go to post office, it's payday week so groceries and hopefully Home Depot for a couple plants and pots.  I think my plants I bought in Spring are out growing their homes  From the camera We went for Do Nuts the other day.  The girls are patiently waiting for thiers. 
Devotional 
A drawing found on Pinterest . . . 

Don't forget to go to Sandra's for the party.  It's over Here

I am glad you stopped in.  I hope to be back to regular posting now.  Don't forget to come by for Tuesday Tea Time

and Cruisin' Galveston on Wednesday. 

On Thursday I never know what I am gonna post!  Maybe from the archives.  Or something fun we've done during the week.  And on Friday come see what's on the Rustic Dinner Plate
See you soon!

Have A Sparkly Week






No comments: