Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2022

Menu Monday- Baking Plans & This n That

 Hello 

and 

Welcome to a new week 


I hear the Birds every morning  when I get up. 

Fred the Rooster next door. 

I am enjoying cooking in my new Kitchen.  I have lots of plans for baking. 

I am actually sitting  in the car with the dogs the Cowboy is in Kroger getting . . . 

Butter

Grand Ma's Mollases

Corn Syrup

Paprika 

Can you guess what I'm making? 

LOL.  I am sure the Paperika threw you off.  But it might be good added to Chocolate.   Hmm. 

Tomorrow  I am planning on making a Pecan Pie.  That is why I needed the Corn Syrup. 

The Grand Ma's Molasses is for Chocolate  Chip  Cookies.  I use White Sugar and the Molasses instead of Brown Sugar.  My family likes the flavor better. 

Tonight I am making Oriental Pepper Steak.  Can't  make it without Paperika! 

I am trying a new way of making it.  Come back Friday to see how it turns out. 

And now here is this week's Menu . . . 

Sunday Crockpot Chili and Tortillas


Monday  Roast Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans


Tuesday  Tacos


Wednesday  Chicken  Fried Steak, Mashed  Potatoes, Creamed Spinach


Thursday  Chicken Alfredo, Salad and Garlic Bread


Friday Crock Pot Oriental Pepper Steak, Rice 


Saturday  C. O.R.N  Clean Out Refrigerator  Night


Do you plan your weekly meals? 

I would love to see your menu plans.   Sometimes  I get into a routine. 

Do you?  

Have a great week! 







No comments: