Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Oddest Post Ever . . .

 Hello.  Hope your having a great day. 

Today I am sharing and odd post.  

I am sitting in Kroger parking lot with the dogs. 

 They are loving it!

One of the Mardi Gra parades here in Galveston just ended.   

The Cowboy is inside doing our shopping for the week! 

Odd.  Yes.

I was too tired and didn't  want to fight the crowds.  We still have lots to move yet.  But taking today (most of it) off.  

We planned our Menu before shopping.  

So here is what is planned . . .  



Saturday  Seafood Boil with Potatoes, Corn on the Cob and Garlic Bread.  ( we went to Seafood Market before Kroger) 

Sunday  Pork Chops, Stuffing and whatever fresh veggies the Cowboy finds 

Monday  Chicken  Alfredo, Salad and Garlic Bread 

Tuesday  dawng. We planned Beef Enchiladas I forgot to put the Sauce on the list! Hmm. 

Wednesday Pot Roast Potatoes, Carrots and Veggie Surprise  

Thursday Oven Roasted Chicken, Leftover Stuffing  and Veggie Surprise 

Friday C.O.R.N  Clean Out Refrigerator Night  

Do you plan a menu? 

Menu planning sure helps me with our grocery  shopping.  Eating leftovers so we don't  waste food. 

I am also planning  to use my new clean and roomy kitchen.

I have a great space for making cookies and pies. 

We are planning 

Peanut Butter Cookies

Pecan Pie

Chocolate Bundt Cake

I think I enjoy writing my post while the Cowboy shops. 

This is multitasking personified!

Entertaining dogs, grocery shopping, writing  a post! 

Enjoy your day!

See you soon!




No comments: