Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Foodie Friday

 Hello and Welcome   

To Foodie  Friday 

and



It was a long hard week.  One more day of moving then cleaning.  

I will  be so glad to really enjoy our new home. 

I can't  wait to show you pictures.  

Believe it or not I managed to stay on my Menu.  I flipped a couple days but for the most part I stuck to my plan. 

Do you plan a weekly menu? 

Do you stick to your plan? 

I would love tips on sticking to Menu plans! 


Here's  what we ended up eating. 

Thursday -I have beef Stroganoff started in the Crock Pot.  I will cook some Noodles  and make a Salad. 

Wednesday  we do Pizza.  It is on sale. 9.99 for a large.  

@ Tuesday we did have Tacos no pics.  I was too tired!  

On Monday we had Kielbasa, Potatoes and Cabbage . . . 
It was so good. 

And I was excited that our Landlord who lives next door has Chickens.  The girls got Cabbage too! 


Not sure what night we had 
this . . .
A very  nice Ceasar Salad.  It was fun to document  the eclectic table . . . 
All I could find were these Salad Plates.  A lovely Christmas  candle and nice Solo drink cups. 
I used this Spice Blend on these yummy Pork Chops. 
Served with Potatoes  on heart shape cake pans . . . 


We are settling  into our new home. 

I even found dinner plates! 

Fingers crossed I will be back to normal and regular posts. 

Have a great weekend! 








1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

We can't wait to see your new home and you have made me hungry for keilbasa, cabbage and potatoes!