Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 

Welcome to our last Happy Homemaker  post of February!

I sure hope next week brings  us so great spring weather. 

Do you?

Are you ready for Spring? 

Happy Homemaker  is my weekly feature.   I join Sandra for her party.  


These are Sandra's prompts ...

The weather

Oh my gosh.   It has been frigid the last few days! 

Thankfully it is warming up for the new week!

On the breakfast plate 


I am feeling  Warm. Happy. 

Today's  To Do List  


Finish cleaning old apartment  and then nothing. 

Hello comfy clothes, heat a book and a glass of Dr. Pepper and Vino in the evening. 

This  week's To Do List

Nothing.  The last 3 weeks have been super hard. 

I am looking forward to no obligations. 

The menu 

Sunday Crockpot Chili and Tortillas

Monday  Roast Chicken Stuffing and Green Beans

Tuesday  Tacos

Wednesday  Chicken  Fried Steak, Mashed  Potatoes, Creamed Spinach

Thursday  Chicken Alfredo, Salad and Garlic Bread

Friday Crock Pot Oriental Pepper Steak, Rice 

Saturday  C. O.R.N  Clean Out Refrigerator  Night

From the camera 

I lived this page I made for a Junk Journal.  I am working on. My mother is in this group.  She never told me about this.  

She was never very interested in our horses.  Finding this photo made me scratch my head.  I wish I knew the story. 

On my reading pile  

A couple for reviews and a Free read.  I will review it too but no schedule. 




Coming up on the blogs 

I am thinking and kind of planning an impromptu  Tea party for April.  


So that's a few plans a bit of what's going on.  

Linking with Sandra at her party. 


I hope your weekend  is going well.

Have a great new week. 





3 comments:

Michele Morin said...

That's a yummy breakfast plate, and your fuzzy slippers look so comfy!

Sandra said...

I love fuzzy slippers ♥

Yummy sounding menu. And I think I would also be curious about that horse photo. Beautiful journal page too.

Have a blessed week.

Luludou said...

Yay - a Nothing week planned... so good for the soul
Enjoy