Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Hello Tuesday At The Hot Pot #1

 Today I am starting a new Feature called 

At The Hot Spot 

Yep I am writing a few thoughts today On The Road.

Well not really. But I am in a location other than my normal cozy home.

Boy I am glad the Texas Blizzard is over. 

The sun is out and I am  sitting in the sun outside my daughter's apartment waiting for her to get home. 



Tomorrow I will share my post from somewhere around town.

Kind of like On The Road.

 But not nearly as fun.  

Yesterday at this time I was mad, sad and worn out. 

But after a good night sleep and prayers from a couple close ones I am feeling better.

And moving on.  

Tonight I will plan something clever and post mid day.  

It might be fun. Actually taking you around my little town! 


I choose to Sparkle Anyway.

Hope you are enjoying your day.  


See you tomorrow. 










No comments: