Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Homemaker In Texas

 Good Morning and Welcome to the blog. 



  I am happy to be back with my weekly Saturday post! 



I'll be joining Sandra on Monday for her party.  



Here are the prompts provided by Sandra.  

The weather ...

Spring time in Texas.  There's nothing better.

We have mid 70's most of the day.  

On the breakfast plate... When we were newly married many, many years ago we loved to have Brunch on Sunday. Sometimes we went out a little diner.  They had the best Breakfasts.

On the To Do list... Always lots To Do.

This week I will re-arrange our shelves under the t.v.  the new internet equipment is much smaller.  

More room for books!

Decorate the mantle. I am not doing Spring yet. I have another plan. Stay tuned! 

We get our S.S. on Wednesday so I will do monthly grocery shopping 

And I will get some plants for the flower  pots in the front yard 

Plant seeds in the greenhouse

Mow the front yard.

Work in the veggie garden 

On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I will keep my grand baby. 


Our daughter is starting back to work. 

My Ta Da' moment... I managed to get the Cowboy's Medicare Part D added.  He didn't originally get it because he thought we couldn't afford it.  It has taken me months to get him to understand.  Finally the case worker at the hospital explained it to him.

Time for 'Me' ...Lunch Friday with my daughter and grandson. 

 I also want to go to the library.

On my reading pile...



I am reading now...

I love a good Cowboy romance.

On the menu...

Monday 

Guacamole Burgers and Fries

Tuesday 

Beef Stroganoff, Noodles and Green Beans

Wednesday

Chili Rellono's, Mexican Rice and Refried Beans 

Thursday 

Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Spinach

Friday 

Seafood Boil, Potatoes and Corn On the Cob

A recipe to try 




In the Studio...I am working on a Green theme Junk Journal Page for a SWAP 

Here's a few photos of the Pink Page I did for the February SWAP 




Scripture/Devo

Thanks for sharing your day with me! 

Linking with Sandra and the regular parties.  

















2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

You are mowing grass already? Our grass is still its winter yellowish and it's cold and blustery here today. Your grandbaby is so cute.

Donna @ Modern on Monticello said...

Sounds like you have a full and busy week. Enjoy it! #HomeMattersParty