Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Staying In Enjoying Favorite Things-AKA Dog Days

Hello and Welcome
 Today I thought we would share a few of our favorite things to do when we 'Hang Out' at Home
Warning!
No photo's of me . . . I am the writer
And this is what happens when I am writing.  'The girls' have their favorite spots to wait will type and type and type.  And sometimes grip but that is another post.  But  I will share a little tour of the house.  Only because I am sure your trying to figure out if that is really a shot gun leaning by the end table.  

And yes it is . . . 
And it's mine! 
There is another story behind that I'll share at another time.  
HeHe

This Domino.  Sometimes we call her #1 when we are talking about her/them  because she came first. 

This is Lola.  #2 we have her almost a year now.  Yes that is the sweetest paw print on her back.  She is laying in my mothers chair which we brought from her house when she lived with us a short time before going into a nursing facility.  Before we had the chance to get rid of the 40 year old crushed velvet pink and gray grandma flower chair Lola took it over.   It sits to my right as I type. 

Another shot of Domino 

Changing sleeping patterns between naps and outside play time when it isn't raining. 
MaMa look the sun is out.  Are you done typing Yet?
Oh bother.  Maybe Oh brother.  
She does lay there and sigh alot!
And she snores too.  
Oh boy a sunny day and I got a bone!  It's actually a deer antler.  
A real one not from a store.  Dad share his prized collection with the girls.
In between naps we watch people outside.  We are across from the football field of the middle school.  People in our neighborhood walk their dogs.  And a neighbor puts it's cat out everyday at 5 p.m.  It saunters down to our house and stands in the curb until the dogs bark and whine in a greeting. 

Napping with a friend
Sometimes I watch t.v. on the couch in the evening.  Lola loves to lay on the couch with anyone that will let her. 
Most evenings it is 'Dad' notice where the remote is. 
Sometimes there's barely room for two

Sometimes I read a good book in the evening.  My favorite kind a good 'ole print copy.  Sometimes I don't get much reading done. 

Time for 'Night. Night. I have my Dragon ready'

So how do you spend your lazy days at home?









1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

You girls look so comfy hanging out on the sofa or the chair. Happy St Patrick's Day!