Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Good Bye September---Hello October--Fall Into Reading

Image may contain: text
image found on my friend Madeline's FB page

Welcome to a new month.
Fall is my favorite time of the year.  And reading is one of my favorite things today so this month I am combining the too and writing special posts.  
To Welcome you and me 
because I have declared 
I'm Back!

Image result for fall into reading
To kick off a new project I am dedicating the month of October to books and maybe introducing you to some new authors.  

I love reading and I hope you do to. 
I'll be sharing some of my favorites and some authors that are new to me also.  

You'll get some behind the scenes looks at the authors through private interviews shared only with Me.  How cool is that?  
Image result for author interviews


But don't worry I am not forgetting another favorite of mine and yours
Cooking. 
And the cool thing is I have a copy of cookbooks scheduled for next month I'll be sharing through 
Great Escapes Tours
Image result for great escapes book tours
And just for you the faithful  a sneak peek!
Click here to go over to Great Escapes and see the info. on this tour.  

I'll be back tomorrow with a great review from a new to me 
Christian author.  I hope you'll come by. 
Image result for fall into reading

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Mom reads almost every single day except for the days that she has to cut grass. Love that pumpkin mug! Happy October!