Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Make MaMa Smile

Welcome to my first Make MaMa Smile post.  Today I am sharing a proud MaMa moment.  

This summer my daughter began a 4 week project at her work. 
She had seen a photo on FB that brought back a sweet memory.
Image may contain: 1 person, horse and outdoor
When our kids were young (8 and 10) we leased pasture land for our horses.  Everyday I would pick them up from school and go hang out with the horses. They lived out free in the pasture but at feeding times we would bring them in to stalls.  There were many hours spent doing spelling words and math and reading on horse back at our place. 

Now my daughter is all grown and has an 11 year old son who loves horses too!  

She teaches at a local barn this summer she decided to start a reading program for her students. 
Image may contain: food

Reading Club was a huge success!
Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting

The horses and the kids loved it
And on the last day even 
Hamlet the Pig heard a story

atImage may contain: one or more people, child and outdoor

Everyone had a great time. 
All the Mom's were happy to see their kids reading. 
There were many Make MaMa Smile Moments!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting
for your next post thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I certainly love this website. Keep it up!