Pages

Monday, March 18, 2019

Menu Monday



Each week I try to plan my menu on Saturday and add it to my 
Happy Homemaker in Texas post.  

Here are my plans for the week 

Monday - Beef Stroganoff, Green Beans, Salad
Tuesday - Taco Tuesday
Wednesday - Pork Chops, Fried Okra, Scalloped Potatoes
Thursday - L/O Stroganoff
Friday - Chicken Enchilada Soup, Sub Sandwich's

So is that how you spell Stroganoff...Anyway you get the idea.
Actually I am not sure I will get it done.  I've bought the noodles 
but that is all.  Hopefully when I stop at the store tomorrow I can get meat and sour cream.

I am looking for a good recipe on Pinterest.  Do you have one?
The Cowboy suggested a Chuck Roast instead of stew meat because it is cheaper?  What do you think?

I sure hope I cook it on Monday since I am planning on L/O on 
Thursday.  If not I'll be winging it.

On Friday I am planning Chicken Enchilada Soup.  I have the 
Chili's Recipe.  I got it back in the day it was in the newspaper. 

I don't make this soup often because it calls for Maseca but the
Cowboy bought this huge bag for a Fried Chicken recipe so I have plenty and I love this soup!  I have a couple Avocado's I bought today that should be perfect for soup day!  

BTW the Fried Chicken recipe wasn't a keeper!
Thanks for stopping in. 
I hope you have a wonderful week 
And 
I hope you have some wonderful yummy meals with your family!

Image result for family eating dinner

No comments: