Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2019

Menu Monday

Lot's of upheaval in my world.  Sorry for the lack of posting. 
Getting back to normal with  . . . 

I love to plan a menu.  It keeps me on track.  Cuts down on throwing food out because it has become a Science experiment. 
Here are my plans for the week . . . 

Monday- Baked Mac & Cheese, Cesar Salad, Crusty Bread
Tuesday- Chuck Roast, Potato's, Carrots and Green Beans
Wednesday- Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Pasta Salad, Fruit
Thursday- Beef Pot Pie, Green Salad, Biscuits
Friday- EggPlant Parm, Ravioli Bake, Salad, Garlic Bread

This week I am planning on Roast on Tuesday and Leftovers on Thursday making a pot pie.  

My Wednesday plan is Pork Tenderloin from the freezer.  I'll be 
reconstructing it into Pulled Pork Sandwiches.  

I'll be looking for fresh fruit for Wednesday.  Craving Watermelon but will probably go with Strawberries, Blue Berries and Black Berries.  Black Berries are a favorite I noticed they are on sale this week! 

Are you planning a menu for the week?  Do you stick to your menu?  If so I am wondering how you do it?  Because a lot of time I don't!

Have a Good Week!
Enjoy your meals!

No comments: