Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Supper-Supper at GiGi's House





Image result for sunday supper

Welcome to Sunday Supper
When I was child our Sunday Suppers were spent at my grandparents house.  

When I was very young there might be fresh veggies from my grandfathers garden.  He planted a few veggies the family liked.
Image result for garden row of green beans 
Image result for garden row of black eyed peas
I remember sitting at our kitchen counter and snapping the peas so my mother could cook them.  There was this stool that I always sat on a little like this . . . 

I don't know whatever happened to that old stool.  But I loved it.  
I would love to have one for my grandson to sit on and snap peas.

Image result for garden row of green beans
I would love to grow enough green beans and black eyed peas to can.
Image result for snapping black eyed peas
And maybe start that tradition of Sunday Supper at GiGi's house.

Did you see my Sunday Supper post about the family cookbook.
Click here to read the post. 

Thanks for stopping in.  I hope you've had a Blessed Day. 
I am linking my post at the Fabulous Party
Click here
Below this post is a list of the other parties where I link



No comments: