Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

Frigid Weather In Texas/Good Fences

Good morning it is frigid here in Texas.  So I thought it was fitting to share a few photo's of fences in snow.  When I googled (because my computer is still on the blink) snow fences I got. 
Snow fences.  Here's one. . .

    Snow fence in Wyoming

Even when we lived in Colorado a few months. I never saw this much snow or a snow fence.   I actually never saw a snow fence until a few years ago.

Found on this blog
Changed my search to Snow Fences in Colorado and look what I 
found.  Not really a fence but a beautiful Critter.   


Back to a few snowy fences . . . 

This one would make a pretty Christmas card!

Just a few more Critters.  I knew Tex would love this one!

The sky is so pretty I had to add this one for Sally!

As a native Texan I prefer to look at the snow.  So thank you dear friends that post your beautiful Snowy Fences for me to enjoy looking at. 

Even if your day is Frigid I hope your hear is warm!
Sending you a Smile!

Linking with Tex at Good Fences, Sally for Blue Monday and 
Camera Critters.  

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

the bird line-up is great. :) thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

I love the Christmas-y photo.

I don't think it got as cold here as they were expecting. I am glad. However, with these hot-flashes I do like some cold. xoxo

Rajesh said...

Wonderful winter shots. I like that shot of birds.

Ni de Aqui, Ni de Alla said...

Pretty pictures, love the one with a lot of birds!

Ida said...

You found some good photos of snowy fences. I liked the one with all the birds too.