Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wordfilled Wednesday redo


Today I thought it would be fun to repost a previous WFW with a change . . .
The first time I posted this photo and verse I didn't know how to put the words on the photo! 
Yea!  
I hope you like the 2012 revision.

It is perfect for my goal this year . . .

My goal in case your a new visitor.  (Thanks for stopping in) is to Read the Bible this year!

Read On

Wanna join me and Read On?  Just leave a comment.
Check out my other Bible posts!

Reading along the Journey . . .

2 comments:

Alicia The Snowflake said...

Amen! What a great verse! And I loved that you were able to get the words on the pic. I hope you have a great year reading the Bible. Blessings to you my friend!

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

Hi Sherry... :-)

Thank you so much for popping over to visit...

Love this verse......so perfect, isn't it?

Have a wonderful day... and Happy New Year too..

Blessings,
Spencer