Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Grumble, Grumble, Grumble

Yep I said . . .grumble,grumble,grumble.  And I know I shouldn't but I missed blogging today.  I missed bloggin' on Wednesday.  I barely got up a post on Thursday but I didn't get to link.
I don't really remember if I managed a post on Monday or Tuesday.
And so I am grumbling.  But I don't really want you to know so I am trying to hide it.  It isn't easy.
And then I feel guilty because I would rather have had time to post, and visit today. 
But instead I was at a rummage sale fundraiser.  I was also at a graduation at our halfway house.  It was a long hard day.

When I finally logged on I visited a friend that said this on Wednesday.

This is the day that the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice & be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

THIS is the day the Lord has made. What we do with that day is up to us.
Are we going to grumble and complain about it?
Or are we going to choose to rejoice & be glad in it?






Dear Lord, we thank You for this day. Help us to not grumble & complain, but instead to rejoice in You. You alone are our Savior & Redeemer. May we continually look to You for our help and our strength. Thank You for all that You are. Thank You for continuing to give us life THIS day & every day. In Jesus’ name we pray, Amen.

This was posted by Alicia at Confessions of a Snowflake.  Thanks Alicia for reminding me to rejoice. 

Just a coincidence I wanted to leave you with a cheerful photo.  This is one of my favorites.  Funny it it represents Alicia's blog. 


I hope your day was Blessed.  Rejoice God is Good!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I love you dear sis.

M. C. Pearson said...

Aw, I know how those days are.

I hate to add pressure on you...but one of the authors that you requested a book from was wondering where your post for her book (October 13th) was.

Here's the link for the FIRST html post: http://firstwildcardtours.blogspot.com/2010/10/completely-whole-by-paulette-harper.html

Please email me your link when you get it up, and I'll let Paulette know.

Blessings,

Mimi 4pearsonz (at) gmail (dot) com