Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009


My Thankful list today in photo's.....



Two of my grandchildren....

My first little granddaughter Libby that I have not even met yet. They grow so fast she is already 10 months old.



Her brother Charlie who is the image of his dad. A quote from this character..."I was raised in the woods by wolves"



This is a weird photo I know but I am thankful for food. I am thankful that somehow I have food, the internet and electricity, gas in the vehicles. God provides. (and that they counter was so clean for this photo)




I love my house. We have been here a year and a half. And I love it. Unfortunately the outside doesn't look like this now. It looks lived in! LOL.

And lastly in this case the best for last....


Daughters of Kings are Princesses and I am a Princess and I get to wear a crown. Most of the times it is a bit busted and tarnished but my daddy the King doesn't notice.

Thank you daddy for all these things and thank you for letting me be your child even though I don't deserve it.

More thankful posts at Sonya's









Post a Comment