Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009


My Thankful list today in photo's.....



Two of my grandchildren....

My first little granddaughter Libby that I have not even met yet. They grow so fast she is already 10 months old.



Her brother Charlie who is the image of his dad. A quote from this character..."I was raised in the woods by wolves"



This is a weird photo I know but I am thankful for food. I am thankful that somehow I have food, the internet and electricity, gas in the vehicles. God provides. (and that they counter was so clean for this photo)




I love my house. We have been here a year and a half. And I love it. Unfortunately the outside doesn't look like this now. It looks lived in! LOL.

And lastly in this case the best for last....


Daughters of Kings are Princesses and I am a Princess and I get to wear a crown. Most of the times it is a bit busted and tarnished but my daddy the King doesn't notice.

Thank you daddy for all these things and thank you for letting me be your child even though I don't deserve it.

More thankful posts at Sonya's









10 comments:

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

Great list! I am always blessed by reading others' lists.

You have a beautiful home and gorgeous grand kids! Praise God that He has so many Princess. :-)

Sonya Lee

Denise said...

Your grandchildren are so precious.

Leaon Mary said...

Happy TT!
I LOVE your grands, and your home sweet home is beeeautiful!
I'd have taken a photo of your food too. lol
CHEERS to clean counters! lol
and being a kid of the KING!
<*)))><

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

Loved to read your list.Was this week also thankful for food on our table...and the last one brought an smile to my face especially when you said "Most of the times it is a bit busted and tarnished but my daddy the King doesn't notice."
.....
have a great TT
Bernice

Debbie Turner Chavers said...

The pictures of the grandchildren are so sweet:)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

My Thankful Thursday...
I am thankful for others who love Jesus and celebrate it:)in their everyday lives. Thank you!

Samantha said...

Such a lovely thankful list, your grandbabies are precious, I cant wait until I have grands !
~ Thanks for sharing, blessings to you !

Lisa said...

I love your list. How blessed you are. I can certainly identify with your comment about the clean countertop. God is so good to us. We are truly daughters of the King.
Blessings ~ Lisa

Leslie said...

Wonderful list...especially your last one...being a princess whose crown gets tarnished. We can all relate to that one!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!

Blessings, Leslie

Nancy M. said...

Awesome list! Love the pics!

Sharon said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really enjoy hopping around and seeing everyone's lists.

Congrats on your little granddaughter. She is so cute. I hope you get to meet her in person soon. Love that quote about your grandson.

Hope you have a blessed weekend.