Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Tuesday Blog 365 #39 My Ta Da Moments

 

Welcome to my TaDa Moments! Starting with I have the front door open!  And I even put a couple plants on the porch!   
That's a 

TaDa 

Moment 

Yesterday I completed a few Valentine's cards kind of things.  They really aren't cards exactly 

They are little layered  pockets I made,decorated and stuffed with Valentine's themed project Life journaling cards.
They are all different.  The one with the corner bottom was the corner of a Christmas card I repurposed.  It was pretty and the gold swirl fit on this project. 
I had a package of swirls and flowers that were white and gold with glitter.  They were really meant for Wedding theme projects but I think they fit here and added Glitz and Sparkle. 
I bought several packages of different Hearts at Dollar Tree.  The glittery ones also added sparkle
I recycled pieces from other projects.  The green was a bag topper someone else made I received in a SWAP the colors fit either the P. L. XO card and gave me a chance to add some Butterflies. 



This was a fun project.  It truly was a Ta Da Moment because when I started it a few days ago my mind was distracted and I had no idea where to begin.  

Even though my days are super busy playing with paper and glue or crocheting or writing Scripture just settles me and my akes me Happy. 

In this season I have had to find new interests and that is a 

Ta Da Moment

XO 






No comments: