Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2021

A Stroll Through Town And Evening Drive

 Hello and welcome.  Today I am sharing a few picks from our wanderings through our new town. 



Did you know we moved to Galveston  Island, Texas?


It is a 'Go To' tourist place but also a very charming place to live!

Look what I found  at City Hall.
We had gone there to the Internet  company to pick up equipment.  

I never expected  the cable company was located in City Hall.
Nor did I expect to find a park and a tree craving that looks so much like Domino!
 

There are such beautiful  old homes.  I could spend days and days just looking at houses and private gardens. 
We love taking evening strolls window shopping.  
I love Antique  Shops and small little Chic Boutique Shops. 
I love to see how the windows are dressed and get fun ideas for decorating! 
The gorgeous  lighted entrance  to the historic  Tremont Hotel ...

I enjoy our evening  strolls and drives because the streets  are quiet.  But just in front of the hotel folks were going in and out.  It is a busy place. 
I Google the photo and learned it is a pet friendly  hotel! 

Just around the corner is an Italian  restaurant  we want to try! 

I hope you enjoyed  strolling around Galveston. 
         Come back soon!

I love  sharing  with you! And I love blog parties!   I am looking at the regulars.  There are buttons and links on the sidebar! 

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

My brother loved Galveston and spent many weekends there. I've never been. It's lovely!