Pages

Monday, June 21, 2021

Menu Monday and I Got Mail

 Hello and Welcome

I am sorry to post a bit late.  Last night we had a nice  cooling rain and we sat outside and enjoyed the evening!  

We are really enjoying island life and all the new adventures! 


Since it's Monday it's time to share my menu plans. 

I always plan our menu on Saturday so I can include it in my Happy Homemaker post. 

Sometimes my plans change.  But planning a menu helps me stay organized and  not having to run to the store.  

At least most of the time. 

On Saturday we were out exploring and it got late.  I was tired so we decided to have the Spaghetti I had planned on for another night since I still had Sauce in the freezer. 

I really wanted Salad and so since we were out we stopped here . . .
 
They have the nicest produce I have found.  They don't have alot but they always have pretty heads of 
Ice Berg Lettuce. 



H&R is a great place to buy meat.  All the locals recommend it.  

We also bought Kielbasa and a really nice head of Cabbage which is on the menu.  Let's see what else! 

Monday 
Pizza night and Happy Hour. This week I want to try the Pizza with Chicken and Spinach. We will get an appetizer too during Happy Hour they have 3.00 & 4.00 items. Pizza is 6.00 on Monday! 

Tuesday
Kielbasa, Fried Potatoes and Fried Cabbage  

Wednesday 
Pork Chops, Rice and Black Eye Peas 

Thursday 
Shrimp Alfredo, Salad 

Friday 
Enchiladas, Borracho Beans and Copy Cat Rice A Roni Spanish Rice 

Saturday 
Beans and Cornbread 

Sunday 
Chili Relleno Casserole and Salad

We found Cube Steak at another market.  It is what I tenderize more and use for Chicken Fried Steak so I might do that instead of Enchiladas. 

So that's my menu.  Wanna see what I got in the mail? 

A pretty Yellow Junk Journal Page and some stamps.   
The ladies in this group are so sweet and talented.  I am in awe.  They teach me alot.

 
And they are all so creative.  The M&M wrapper she tore open and put paper inside to make little notebook. 

 
It is fun to see all the different pieces of Ephemera each partner makes. 

 
And fun to see where everyone lives.  
And learn about new towns in other states.  This package came from California. 


I love the clever way the Sunflower paper was cut and applied. Folded in the pocket  are 2 napkins I can use for decoupage. 

I will be getting a Monochromatic J.J. page soon.  I can't be wait! 

I hope your be having a Sparkly Day!
Sparkle On! 





No comments: