Pages

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Happy Homemaker in Texas

Welcome to Happy Homemaker the day I share my plans for the week as prompted by Sandra at Family Corner.
I add a few prompts of my own. 
Let's Rock

The weather (Sandra's)
Today it is gorgeous and I am stuck inside!  Bummer.  We are expecting frigid weather for the new week. 

What I am wearing (Sandra's)
Summer clothes TMI I told you it was  beautiful day.  But really it is more because The Cowboy keeps the heat too hot.

On the breakfast plate (Sandra's)
Another Sat. breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns and an avocado

Plans for the day (mine)
Alot of rest.  I am crafting and when my back hurts I read a bit. I am actually writing my post on Sunday instead of Saturday.  
Yesterday was a Blah day for me. 
I am taking it as easy as I can today because I have a BIG job 
tomorrow.  

On the menu (Sandra's)
Monday
Taco's, Beans and Guacamole
Tuesday
Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
Wednesday
Steak, Onion Rings, Broccoli Salad
Thursday
Salmon, Green Beans, Baked Potato
Friday
Tuna Casserole, Green Peas, and bread

Last week's menu/what worked what didn't
Actually once again it was a complete bust.  I am really going 
to try week to do better.  But here's what I thought about eating!
Monday
Mexican pot roast, Potatoes,Carrots,Corn
Tuesday
Tuna casserole, Green Peas, some kind of bread
Wednesday
Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce, Salad,Garlic Bread
Thursday
We call it Goulash, Green Beans
Friday
Steak, Onion Rings, Salad

In the crafting room 
I am working on a few things for SWAPs for my Facebook groups.  Some Christmas themed tags,  A Happy Mail project,  Thanksgiving Cards and December birthday cards and I am making a Christmas Themed Snippet Roll. Here's what they look like.
Indulge Your Shelf: Christmas snippets 4th of July Snippet Roll by KileysCottage on Etsy
A creation made with scraps of this and that and sewed together to make something pretty.  They can either be wall hangers like the Patriotic one or used in a Junk Journal.  I am making one for use in a Junk Journal because that is what my group makes. 

My Ta Da Moment(s) (mine)
Last week I got to new clients (I clean houses)  I will be working everyday now.  We are needing the extra income because the Cowboy is in ill health.  I worked one new house last week and tomorrow (Monday) I start the other new one.  Which will be super hard and a very long day!  I am Blessed!

Form the camera (Sandra')
From my archives.  Photo's of the house we live in now. 
Look how clean that kitchen is!
Image result for 239 hovenkamp st. keller,texas 

Image result for 239 hovenkamp st. keller,texas

I love this room.  It sold us on the house! 

Scripture/Devo
Post your #PrayerRequest on Instapray. Download the free prayer app. #Pray with the whole world ------> www.instapray.com:

Thanks for stopping in. 
Don't forget to stop over at Sandra's


Click here to visit Sandra


Have A Wonderfully Blessed Week!








1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

Love your snippet rolls! We are expecting bone chilling temps for this week too.