Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Happy Homemaker in Texas

Welcome to the 1st HHM in November. 

One of my favorite months.
The beginning of  a lot of family fun and events
Joining Sandra to share my plans for the week


The Weather
After lots of rain and cold the sun came out and we will have beautiful Fall weather this week.  Lows in the upper 30's to 50's and highs in the upper 60's more rain on Thursday

On the breakfast plate
Planning on a country breakfast of fried eggs, oven bacon, and hashbrowns.

What I am wearing
A little chilly leggings and worn out jeans. I am almost stylin' but the jeans are so thin I can not wear in public.

Plans for the day
Some work moving leaves onto gardens.
Spreading my homemade compost. Yea.
Finish the craft room makeover.
Begin an envelope journal the challenge for this months
Happy Mail.

On the menu
Monday
Mexican pot roast, Potatoes,Carrots,Corn
Tuesday
Tuna casserole, Green Peas, some kind of bread
Wednesday
Ravioli in Alfredo Sauce, Salad,Garlic Bread
Thursday
We call it Goulash, Green Beans
Friday
Steak, Onion Rings, Salad

Last weeks menu What worked/What didn't
Another bust we did have Mac and Cheese one day.  Caring over a few to the new week.  Maybe I can do better!

Monday
Spaghetti, Green Beans and Bread
Tuesday
Pork Chops Stuffing, Green Peas
Wednesday
Steak, Homemade Mac/Cheese, Okra
Thursday
Tuna Casserole, Green Peas, Bread
Friday
Pinto's and Corn Bread


Something fun to share
Have you found Facebook Groups.  Here's a fun group it is called Blessings By Happy Mail.  Each month we get a new partner and we mail to each other a box of goodies. This is so fun I wanted to share. I have new friends and it's almost like getting a box from Chewie but better.
Just search Blessings by Happy Mail on FB

The crafting room
Last I began trying to make myself 3 different work spaces.  All the while I am organizing everything after my mom stayed last year.
It is not finished but I now have my computer, writing space. My art space and my sewing space.  Also I have separate space for reading and crocheting.

My Ta Da moment
Reeved myself up to look for another job. Had an interview on Friday at apre-school that went well but I realized that I love what I am doing and not going to make a change.  I clean houses.  I am adding a new client.  I have a face to face on Monday.  We had an hour phone visit on Friday.

From the camera
And old pic that makes me smile.

Scripture/Devo. 

Psalms 72:19 (KJV) "And blessed be his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled with his glory; Amen, and Amen.":



No comments: