Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Happy Homemaker in Texas


Joining Sandra
She provides the prompts
I add a few of my own
The Weather
Brr...we are having some Winter now.  But it's expected to be back in the upper 70's next week.

Outside My Window
Cut grass well not really it's weeds.  But at least I got it cut before the temps dropped!

On The Breakfast Plate
Working today so grabbing some Pancakes from McDonalds. 
A real healthy breakfast!

What I Am Reading 

On My Pile
Lot's of Cozy's to get into this week for reviews. 
    
These are on tour at Great Escapes.  Click here to check out the tours. 

This Weeks Menu
Monday-Leftover Lasagna from Saturday, Salad and Bread
Tuesday -Pulled Pork Sandwich, Potato Salad, Devil Eggs
Wednesday - Beef Pot Pie, Broccoli Salad
Thursday - Crab Cakes, Shrimp Salad, French Fries
Friday- Grilled Venison Sausage/Chicken Sausage, Pinto's, Fried Potato's

Dinner Tonight
Lasagna, Salad and Bread

In The Craft Basket 
Lot's of crocheted hearts for this months and flowers for next month.  
My mother is in a Long Term Care Facility.  I left her Christmas Tree up and am changing it each month.  Next month I'll do 
Spring so I am making crocheted flowers. 

What I Want To Make
Suburbs Christmas Quilt with a Free Tree Block add on
Getting closer,  pulled fabric and found patterns.  Hopefully starting today. 

In The Garden 
Just plans and hopes and dreams.  Planning on rotating all the crops.  I started some Carrots, Celery and Romaine in flower posts.  

The Fabulous Party Features

Robin at Fluster Buster shared some ideas for gifts.  Click here
New to the party this week.  Lovely nature photo's. Click here

Join the party!  You can link any Family Friendly posts!  We'd love to see your Valentine's posts.  This week  I'll be featuring Valentines posts daily her and over at the party!  

From The Camera
An old one and one I love . . . 

I love my Cowboys

Scripture/Devo

Linking with Sandra
Click here to join the party







No comments: