Pages

Monday, January 21, 2019

Menu Monday

Welcome to Menu Monday

I have been planning to start this feature for a few weeks.  
Something always seems to get in the way.  

Planning a menu really helps me.  Do you plan a menu?

The biggest help for me is it I can keep track of leftovers and use them up instead of forgetting about them! 

My goal this year is to keep my refrigerator cleaner.  I won't show you a photo of it right now!  I don't want to scare you off!  

Enough of all that let's get to the menu!


Monday- Navy Bean and Ham Soup, Sub Sandwiches
Tuesday - Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs, Curry Rice, Brocolli
Wednesday - Seafood Gumbo w/Rice and Hot Bread
Thursday - Hamburgers and Fries 
Friday - Smoked Sausage, Cup of Gumbo, Fried Potatoes

Those are my plans.  I rarely make a plan for Saturday or Sunday.
We usually end up picking up some bargains at the store on Thursday or Fridays so they are our usual meals on those days.  

I hope you'll come by often.  Next week I'll include more photo's of our meals.  

Have a marvelous week!
I'll be linking to a few parties.



No comments: