Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy Homemaker in Texas


Joining Sandra. 
She provides the prompts. 
I add a few of my own. 

The weather 
It's been really, really cold.  But it is slowly warming up. 
How many days till Spring?


Outside my window
My computer is moved to a different room now.  I still see out front but my view is the bushes part of the beds.  They are so over grown and ugly.  I hope to replace this spring so I'll have a pretty view!

On the breakfast plate
I think I'll make a pancake.  Bake some bacon.  Yum. 
Do you cook your Bacon in the oven.   I cook mine at 350 for
20 min. then check it.  It comes out crisp and flat.  Love this 
method!

Today I am wearing
Leggings (black) and a extra long T-shirt
(staying in and don't expect company)

On the TBR pile
Take These Broken Wings  TheSecretofWillowInnCover Image result for past due murder victoria gilbert
All these 'on deck' for tours in February

Today I am reading
Image result for escanta brooke sivendra
This one sounds so good.  It's said to be similar to Nora Roberts
and Sandra Brown.  We'll see. 

Just finished 
The Bride's Secret by Sophia Summers If you love a good, sweet and clean read
you will love Sophia Summers.  Click here to visit her site. 
In the garden (plans)

On the menu (What I planned what we actually ate this week)

Monday- Navy Bean and Ham Soup, Sub Sandwiches  ✔
Tuesday - Oven Roasted Chicken Thighs, Curry Rice, Brocolli  
Wednesday - Seafood Gumbo w/Rice and Hot Bread
Thursday - Hamburgers and Fries  Crab Cakes lefftover Gumbo 
Friday - Smoked Sausage, Cup of Gumbo, Fried Potatoes  Left over Navy Beans
French Bread and Salad

What we're eating tonight
Pork Chops/Cream Gravy, Rice and Green Beans

Menu plans (plans for next week)
Monday - Mongolian Beef, Broccoli and Rice
Tuesday - Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Wednesday - Brown Sugar Pork Chops, Italian Pasta Salad
Thursday - Chicken/Dumplings
Thursday - Rotel Quiche, Salad and Fruit

In the craft basket
Valentines is right around the corner. 

Fabulous features
Debbie Dabble shared a great Lasagna recipe and a soup recipe
and a few thoughts on blogging.  Click here to visit her. 
Carol at Comfort Spring Station shared some great posts this week.  Click here to make Play Dough.  Click here to visit 
her blog. 
 
We had a set back this week with the party.  The 'free' provider I used changed things up.  Not sure exactly what to do but will try again this afternoon. 

From the camera
My daughters mantle at Christmas.  I love the bow on the 
angel pig.

Scripture/Devo
<3 <3 Bible

I'll be linking at 
Happy Homemaker Monday
The Fabulous Party 
and a few more
Have a Wonderful Week

No comments: