Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

If I Had A Tea Cup part 2 Tasha Tudor 102 Bday Celebration


Tasha Tudor's 102nd 
Birthday Anniversary
on August 30th.  
Her birth date was August 28, 1915

Tasha Tudor "Take Joy!"

I only have a couple of days to pull this together.  Today I will be making some fabulous sugar cookies.  Compliments of  Kitty.
She's the one that told me about the party.   She shared her 
cookie recipe here.
Image result for teacup blog post divider
I really don't have a tea cup but there are antique shops and 2 resale shops only a few blocks from my house.  So today 
after work I'll be looking for a few tea cups so I can go to the party!
Image result for teacup blog post divider

Do you have a tea cup?

Linking with
The Fabulous Party, The Art Of Homemaking, Create with Joy,
Tuesday Cuppa, Party In Your P.J's




No comments: