Pages

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Tea Party-Tasha Tudor Birthday

Welcome.  Today I am having a lovely little tea party.  
The party is to celebrate a lovely woman Tasha Tudor. Image result for tasha tudor tea party
Let's have a little party to celebrate her birthday.  
As I mentioned yesterday I didn't own any tea cups!  I know your gasping!  But I have some now.  But first I am going to walk you through setting up the party! 

First I gathered something to cover the tea cart . . . 
I chose to layer my fabric.  I wanted to pull out the blue and the plaid was a little homey.  Kind of rustic.  You'll see why in a minute.  
I put the hydrangeas that I dried in the pink vase.  You can see in the first photo I set it to hide the cable router box. 
And next my tea cup.  It might be a coffee cup but I am calling it a tea cup.  It's my party!
When I saw the blue flowers.  I knew it was the one.  I had in mind using the tea cup fabric and knew there was a lot of blue. 

I felt the cut glass plates from my mother were perfect for a little snack. 
And then today while I was out I was gifted a sweet orange 
cake . . . 
Perfect for a little afternoon snack.  Perfect for a little birthday celebration.  
Image result for tasha tudor tea party
Happy Birthday Tasha Tudor

Linking  Bernideen's Party, The Fabulous party, Create w/ Joy,
The Art of Homemaking,  Grammy's Grid, Party in P.J.', 
Share Your Cup, 

No comments: