Pages

Monday, July 3, 2017

Happy Homemaker Monday -July 3

The crazy post because my computer is ancient.  I was down to the devo. at the end. (you can see it on my Sunday post)  Went to paste in my photo came back and 3/4's of my post disappeared!  Never had that happen!  But really isn't gone.  I published and it's there.  Just my compose copy is gone. 
So I am publishing as is.    Visit Sandra at Happy Homemaker Monday for more links.

The Weather 
It's Texas girls.  It is nice and cool in the morning and then upper 90's in the evening.  A little rain coming down maybe tonight.  I
love the rain.

Right Now I  Am
Taking a rest and finishing this post.  Got the day off unexpectedly so I am doing some digging in the garden and tree trimming between writing.

On My Reading Pile
My Kindle is full...
The Cotswolds Cookery Club-Cozy Mystery (I got free on NetGalley)
Body On Baker Street by Vicki Delany-Cozy Mystery (for review)
Bones to Pick- Cozy Mystery
Catching The Cowgirl- A Romance (for review this week)

 A New Blog

https://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com
I found this blog when I stopped over for Mailbox Monday a linky party about books.  I enjoyed my visit.  She blogs about 
being a mom. We're kindred spirits. 

Something fun to share
Image result for Christmas mail
Anyone interested in a Christmas Card swap?  I'd love to get a group together.  Email me slegan@yahoo.com or leave a message.

I am thankful for
For the first time sine February we paid our rent all on the 1st. No more half payments!  Praise The Lord.

In the garden
So much going on!  I planted pumpkins seeds on Sunday.  I planted another round of green beans.  And will plant a few more in the next couple of weeks. 
Cucumbers to can and give away.  
A lot of bed prep.  Whew!

On the menu this week
Monday-Guacamole Chalupa's, Shrimp Martina (Shrimp salad with avacado and Tequila)
Tuesday- Smothered Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Salad
Wednesday- Talapia, Rice Pilaf, Green Beans
Thursday- Trying pizza again
Friday-Grill night maybe some steaks or chicken

In the kitchen
Garlic Parmesan Pull Apart Rolls Recipe - easy, perfectly cheesy and garlicky rolls! You will love these as an appetizer or to go with pasta dinner or soup! Want to try these maybe with the talapia.
Found the recipe here. Simply made with canned biscuits but 
yummy looking!

Fabulous Features

Great summer recipes at Nancy on the Homefront. Click here.
Nancy linked at The Fabulous Party at Our Holiday Journey.
Click here to link this week. 

On of my simple pleasures
Being here.  I love connecting with new friends.  Collecting and trying new recipes.  Sharing our homes and our hearts.

Devo./ Scripture


No comments: