Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Titus 2days with Time Warp Wife . . .

Welcome to my blog today.  For awhile I have been writing on Tuesday about being a Titus 2 Woman.  And then the other day I stumbled into Darlene's blog and found that she gathers other 'wanna be' Titus women together on Tuesday.  So I'll I decided to join the party!
Today I wanted to share with you something I did last year and invite you to join me this year.

I am interested in what you do as 'date night' with your husband, fiancee or boyfriend.  My Cowboy and I have been married for over 30 years.  And, we are in full-time ministry.  Most of the time I hate to admit we neglect not only ourselves but each other.  And; so, I need your help.  Would you post about what you and your man do on 'date night' or afternoon or morning.  Whatever.  It doesn't matter if it is a fancy evening out.  Or just a romantic evening in.  Or an afternoon spent taking a walk or shopping together. So would ya write a post and then let me know?  And, maybe just maybe your post might encourage someone else!
And, to join Darlene click here

Thanks for stopping in and thanks for joining me on . . . Friday Date Night.

May the favor of the Lord our God be upon us. 
Establish the work of our hands. Yes Lord, establish the work of our hands.  Psalm 90:17





Post a Comment