Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wordfilled Wednesday


As they approached Jerusalem and Jesus sent two disciples ahead saying to them "Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by. Untie them and bring them to me." Matthew 21:2

Thank you for joining me this week at the cross. Please come back tomorrow for my final post and learn the legend of the donkey.

Don't forget to visit Lisa for more WFW and she's havin' a party too....go get some cake and fun prizes!

7 comments:

Susan said...

Oh how cute!!!

Thanks for joining us today...

Blessings♥

amy & lisa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today! It is so fun and refreshing to read all the wonderful verses in God's word.
Thanks for sharing. :)

I do like my blog template...but have been thinking about a new one, but it's so much work to change it all up. :)

Lauren said...

This was so cute!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :) I loved your WFW! :-)

yes, I was a late poster today... had an interesting morning.. all is well though! :)


~Lauren :)

vunhome said...

Happy WFW and thanks for visiting my blog. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Looking forward to future posts. ~Hugs, HL

Denise said...

Very cute sweetie.

Lisa said...

Love this picture and verse combo. The book looks adorable, too!

Thanks for participating!