Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Word Filled Wednesday





Clothed in Scarlet
Psalms 28: The Lord is my strength and my shield my heart turst in him, and I am helped. My
heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.

Debra Kaye at Clothed With Scarlet needs our prayers now. She is having some heart problems. She is in the hospital and will have a procedure tomorrow. Please go to
her blog to see the report that Kim at Homesteaders Heart wrote for Debra Kaye.


Will you please join Us in prayer for her right now?Dear Lord you are the Almighty God. This hasn't taken you by surprise and you are in complete control. I pray right now Lord that you just touch Debra's heart Lord. Make it strong. Let it be able to handle what is going to be happening these next few days Lord. Guide the hands of the doctors and give them wisdom and Lord if it be your will I pray for a complete healing right now.Be with her family and please give them peace and keep them strong. I ask this in your Precious Name Jesus, Amen!Thank you ladies.

11 comments:

Denise said...

She is in my thoughts and prayers.

Lauren said...

I prayed with you... it's wonderful that the body of believers can uphold a sister in need through prayer...

Mariposa said...

Will pray for her...

Mariposa's WFW

Momgen said...

Prayers for her..

Life's Journey

Cathy said...

A wonderful verse, praying for her, dear ~

Chris said...

praying for her too...

Alicia The Snowflake said...

What a great verse! I am definitely praying for Debra! Happy WFW my friend!

Wisdom for Today said...

I prayed too. May His healing touch bring her peace and comfort!

abeachcottage said...

g'day just surfing over to say thanks for popping by the beach cottage

I am adding her to my prayers this evening...I just got back from mass, if I had known I would have lit a candle

blessings

Sarah

lori said...

Praying along too!

PLEASE use those Scripture images for your ministry...I'm happy that somehow they will reach those I'll never know and if they can inspire...AMEN!

peace!
lori

Carla said...

Lovely prayer