Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Blogs Been Hacked (by a Dog) New Wednesday Feature

The plan was to wait until January 2nd.  The first Wednesday. 
Somehow Domino sneaked in a wrote a post when I wasn't looking.  Hmm.
Hi.  It's me Domino with my super sweet Sissy Jenn.  
Look what she brought me for Christmas!
It's a really cool Pupcake from a special place that makes people cupcakes. 
I waited ever so patiently while Mom took some pictures.
Really I was planning what I was going to tell you when I managed to get to the computer.  I was trying really hard to keep my mind of that 
Pupcake!
My Sissy Jenn said she would break it into pieces so I don't gobble it.
Why do they always think I am a Turkey?  
Turkeys say Gobble. Gobble.  
I say Woof!
I took the first bite and the second and third ever so gently.
Sissy Jenn taught me to "Savour the moment"
I sure did like love that Pup Cake!
I'll be back next Wednesday when Mom has nothing to say and share with you all I've been doing. 
Happy Wednesday
Woof!
Domino

No comments: