Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Praise

I don't know about you but I have had the busiest, craziest week!  I am a woman of timing and scheduling.
And this week has been nothing of either.  It has been so crazy I haven't had any quiet time and so my Bible
looks like this! 

So sad.  I am so behind on reading.  And I have to admit that things have been such a struggle and we have so many challenges and struggles that I have had difficulty praying.  I have been leaning on the Holy Spirit.
I prayed this morning and just told the Father...  " I have no words. I don't know how to put it into words."  But I did have so many praises.  And so I thanked him for those!

And one of those Praises is you.  I love you guys that write devotionals and share verses and encouragement.
So even when the house isn't quiet enough to read my Bible I can usually stop in your blogs and get some encouragement.
So today I am thankful for you!  I am thankful for all the amazing bloggers out there that write and encourage each other. 
And I am thankful for my new follower!  Sis...I'll be over soon to follow you!  Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement. 
So do you have some Praisin' to do this Friday?

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love you, and I am very thankful for you.