Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Blue Monday

Since last week my Blue Monday post title was BRRRR. I thought today I would think spring.  I think it is time don't you? 

I can't wait to drive along the road and see a field of these.

I love all the photo's of people, kids and pets in beautiful bluebonnet fields.  This photo I found on the Ennis, Texas website.  They have a Blue Bonnet festival.  Think we will have to check it out. 

I hope you enjoyed a little touch of spring. 
Happy Blue Monday.
For more Blue's drop over at Sally's.  Click here.

7 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Oh, I love your blues!


Happy Blue Monday, Sherry. Be sure to check out my book giveaway.

Denise said...

I love spring.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delightful!

Please come by when you get a chance and see my BLUE, have a great week.

Alicia The Snowflake said...

I did enjoy that touch of Spring! I'm so ready for it to be warm. Then I'm sure I'll be ready for it to be cool again. Oh well ;)

Blessings to you my friend!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I have never seen these in person but so enjoyed their marvel in pictures. Makes me want to go to Texas! Been there once and loved the people there.

hugs to you!!!!

becky

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I have never seen these in person but so enjoyed their marvel in pictures. Makes me want to go to Texas! Been there once and loved the people there.

hugs to you!!!!

becky

Farming On Faith said...

Yes I am ready for Spring too.

But it means my gypsy girl will be leaving soon. Just not sure how I am going to get through this! Her wedding is April 6th and then she leaves from the wedding. She is moving so far away.

Thank you for your sweet comment~ I needed a blessing this morning!