Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Reading The Bible in 2012

Have you ever wanted to read the Bible through in a year and never quite made it?

 Have you felt the desire to grow closer to God; but things get in the way?  

Do you pray 'when you think about it'? 

I am going to be real and honest and say . . . Yes.  (Embarrasing as it is). . . 

This year I am challenging myself to follow through and Grow Closer to God, Pray more like everyday,  and . . .
Read the Bible through this year.  Yes, yep, Uh hu,  Si the whole thing! 

And, because you are my dear sweet friend, my dear sweet sister I am asking you to join me in accepting this challenge. 

I am not sure how this will work,  I am thinking that . . .

No matter what version you want to read.  Or what type of plan you want to use  . . .

It doesn't matter.  Whether your Bible is brand new.  Or worn with age . . .
I am Praying that you will join me and Read The Bible in . . .

I would love to do this together.  So, leave me a comment, send an email, message me on facebook or heck call me if you want and let's chat about how to do this together.  We have a few days to work out the details.  So let's pray together and lift each other up,  challenge and encourage each other this year! 


On my Journey through the Bible this year . . .

3 comments:

Ika Devita Susanti said...

I am in! Because -as embarrassed as you- every plan I made is fade away with what happened. I never made it. Reading bible in one year and even praying every moment. Every plan that should be fulfilled, failed. Of course i will join you on this. Count me in!

A Restful Place said...

I'm going to try this year! :)

Denise said...

Sweet sister, I will join you.