Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Friend loves . . . When?


. . .I miss my friends.  I miss you guys that visit me.  And I miss visiting you all!
It's really bad when you finally get a chance to post and you can't remember your password! 
I only have a few minutes because I am at Cowboys work but I wanted to at least leave a little 'hello' to you all. 

And to remind you that you my friends 'I love you' . . . When? At all times.  I think of you often and visit when I can.  I'll leave a comment when I can.

Just to let you know this hasn't been an intended or expected break.   And unfortunately I don't know how long it will be. 
There is no longer inter-net available where we live.  So unless I come into town (an hour away) I can't post. 

So dear sweet friends would 'ya say a little prayer for me. 
Please pray that I can make it through the next 2 months (and I am counting the days) till this assignment is over and we move on.

Hopefully I can post again soon.  Until then I leave you a huge hug! 

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I've missed hearing from you.
Thanks for letting us know you're OK. :)
Of course I'll pray for you. ♥