Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

It may seem a little funny.  And I guess it really isn't because communication is so important.  But I am thankful today for my phone.  Although I don't really like it.  But yesterday afternoon Cowboy fixed my phone so I can get email alerts on it.  This was partly because he was bored.  And, partly because he was tired of me using his laptop. 
It is the coolest thing.  I can be up to the minute now with my emails (2 since I've typing)   Alot are spams and now I can delete them faster! 
I am thankful also because my friend Denise is back online and posting! 
I am thankful that we are getting a break (because of the ice).  I know the next few weeks will be full.  We will be really busy planning on working on details for two major fundraisers this spring and summer.  And, because we will be moving soon. 
About the move.  I don't know where.  I don't know when.  But I am thankful that God has given me peace about the situation. 
And, I could write many more things but the computer owner just came into the room.  And so I will have to leave for now.
Maybe I'll be back later. 

So what are you thankful for?  Not sure...check out the other Thankful posts today at Laurie's.  New to Thankful Thursday go over and visit Iris to check out how it all started. (click on names for a direct link)

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am daily blessed by you, love you bunches.

SouthernSass said...

Congrats on the new phone! Good luck on your upcoming move.

Unknown said...

:) Have a blessed weekend!
Honoring The King