Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Real Gift . . .


I thought this was a lovely illustration of the real gift that keeps on giving. I am Blessed to know that this gift has no real season. It is the gift as they say that keeps on giving.
It is the gift emptiness.  The emptiness of the manger and the cross.
Because the cross is empty we have the greatest gift every offered.

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whoever believe in Him will not perish but have everlasting life.
                                        John 3:16

I pray today that this holiday season that you receive the greatest gift ever given.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I am so thankful for the gift of Jesus. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. ♥

Michelle said...

Yes, that's what it's all about.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful!!

Hugs,
Deb