Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Blue Monday

I had a really, really long week last week.  Did you miss me?  I missed you!  Even though it was worth the effort and it was a huge Blessing the week ended with some things that have put me in a little bit of a Blue state so today I need a little pick me up.  

  First I wil make the bed and add that great pillow to my mound of pillows. 
Then I will grab this just beautifully soft blue throw . . .
and

I'll grab this really cool book and just sit and rest and awhile.
But oh  . . . more Blues.  The book hasn't arrived! 
And the throw is only a dream.  At least for now I entered a give a way here to win it!
Adding all this to my sad weekend I am just so Blue I have to go and tell Sally about it!

BTW Sally is Blue every Monday over at her blog and she call's it Smiling Sally.
What a girl she always smiles over the Blues!

Updated: The book is actually on it's way.  It will be next review!
Now if I can just win that give a way!
Post a Comment