Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Friendly Fill-In's A New Party

Joining a new party today and meeting some new friends.  I found this over at Comedy Plus when I went to link my Wednesday post.   Over at Comedy Plus you can join the Feline Friday party and 
Friendly Fill-ins.  Here's my sweet kitty pic from my archives.
There are some you never forget.  This photo was on this 
post.

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions. Ellen came up with the first two questions and Lorianne came up with the last two questions. If you need help, please let either Ellen or Lorianne know. Annie of McGuffy’s Reader is taking a blogging break, please keep her in your prayers.
Here are this weeks questions:
1.My favorite Disney character Dumbo I love elephants.
2.If I could stay any age for life, I would choose to be age 25 because I was figuring things out raising a family and there were no aches and pains.
3. Hmm don't know if I have one so I guess that is the secet is my secret talent.
4.Life is like a  Roller Coaster, twists, turns and a fast ride .

Thanks for visiting.  I hope your day is filled with warm kitty or puppy kisses!

No comments: