Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2018

Sunday Supper-The Easter Edition

Welcome
Image result for welcome mat
The welcome mat is out.  Welcome Friends!
I hope your a weekly visitor to Sunday Supper.  
Image result for sunday supper
Today my post is a little different.  I can't help but wonder if you were wondering if there would be a post here today on Easter Sunday. 

I am all about holidays, home and family.  I love the opportunity to have family over.  I can be a bit creative in finding themes to decorate for and/or things celebrate.  

Today I am making it simple and sharing a few last minute 
Easter ideas before we have our family meal.  

I hope you enjoy these.Maybe you'll want to save for next year.  

 How to Decorate Beautiful Easter Cookies - Best of the Weekend Feature for March 30, 2018
Click here

Clever and creative idea . . .
Rain boots Easter baskets/gifts.
Click here

Simplify Easter Dinner with these easy steps!
A review of this ham product and how to's. Click here.
Love this,  Easter bunny made from pineapple, fruit on the side. Yum!

Click here

bunnies at Pottery Barn: Easter table inspiration
Lots of Table inspiration from Pinterest on this blog. Click here

And a few yummy desserts 
A sugar cookie base with a strawberry cream cheese frosting topped with fresh berries makes the perfect Easter Egg Fruit Pizza. Fun to decorate with the kids! | www.persnicketypl...
Click here for the pin.  The link did not work but there is a description on the pin. 

Easter Egg Layered Cake - A colorful vanilla cake topped with whipped buttercream and decorated with toasted coconut and mini Cadbury eggs. The perfect showstopper for your Easter celebration!
Click here
One of my favorite Easter Cakes! Easy and oh so adorable, this cake takes just a few minutes to decorate!

Very cute.  My grandson would try this one!  Click here

I hope you've enjoyed the the last minute inspiration!   

I am going to go and put my feet up for a few before our family comes!  


Happy Easter

No comments: