Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Patriotic Animals

Welcome to my annual Saturday Patriotic Critters.  Ever year 
around the 4th I search for the cutest festively dressed Critters around.  

Here are a few of my favorites . . . 

                            
                                                   Source

                                    Source

                                            Source

                                                                Source

Fly, freedom, fly... Happy Fourth of July! #patriotic #dog #flag:
                                                     Source


                             Source



                                        Source


                                                                     Source

                 
                                                                   Source

           Have a safe and Happy 4th
Linking with Eileen's Camera Critters,  Camera Critters, Wordless Wednesday,  Blue Monday
and Create With Joy

               Please take my poll at the top of the page

Blogger and Google have been messing with my mind lately.  If the option to leave a comment doesn't show up on this post you might try clicking the tiny Goolge+ icon it will take you over to my Google+ page.  
Or you can email me Slegan@yahoo.com.
I'd love to know you came by! 


No comments: