Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Sweeeet Saturday

I used to join a really fun Saturday linking party.  I always enjoyed writing about what makes
my day Sweet on Saturday . . .
 
I've written about my sweet grandson and spending time with him
 
 
I've written about Sweet Saturday Dates with my Cowboy
 
 
 
I've written about Saturday laundry days.  When I was able to get the sheets off the bed before the cat settled in for a Cat Nap!
 
And whats going on in my sewing room. 
 
These are some of my favorite things to do.  Yes even doing the laundry. 
 
And, it seems lately that Saturday is a day I spend . . .
 
 
I love playing around with PicMonkey.
I am thinking this will be my new header.
I already added a new background. 
I'll be adding new photos soon along with the new headed.
 
So that's what made my Saturday Sweet.
How about yours?

No comments: