Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Blue Monday In The Kitchen

Do you have Blue in your kitchen? 

I found a few pieces I would love to have in mine . . .
blue pyrex

I don't know why but back in the late '70's when I got married
I didn't get one piece of Pyrex. 

It wasn't until recently I realized how great these are in the kitchen!
Vintage Horizon Blue Pyrex.  <3
I really could use a few for cooking up casseroles for the week!


Horizon Blue PYREX Pendant Light

I love this clever idea for re-purposing!

Do you have any Pyrex in your kitchen.  How about a re-purposing idea?

Go by and check out other Blue posts at Sally's.   Click Here.




11 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Hi Sherry,

I have only one piece of Corningware, and it's cornflower blue. I still use it.

Thanks for being so faithful to Blue Monday, and for sharing your blue.

Please come back and tell me what you think about my post.

bj said...

I love these pieces. I have not even one...but I do have some of the vintage Corning bowls with the blue flowers. :)

bj said...

I am now following you on Google Friends..
and is it rude of me to ask where you have journed back FROM..?

Anonymous said...

Wow love the blue! And the repurposed lights ~ very creative ~ carol ^_^

Sarah ~ Magnolias Attic said...

All my Pyrex is in Avocado Green or Harvest Gold -- good old 70s colors! I would love the aqua ones you show! And those lights! How clever is that!

Marleen said...

I love this soft blue and white, lovely.

Jeannie and Linda said...

Love those blues! Old Pyrex is one of my fav things to get from Goodwill! Love your lovely blog!

Blessings,
Linda and Jeannie at The French Hens Nest

LV said...

I thought everyone knew about Pyrex. It has been around forever and getting very popular again. I never saw it used as a light fixture. Great idea.

Denise said...

Enjoyed your blues.

Annesphamily said...

Oh I do! I love the blue but I have some pieces in gold and rust! I also have the white pieces with the blue design. I like those lights! So clever! Thanks for sharing and enjoy your week!

Maria said...

What a clever idea for re-purposing!